Supernatural Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the motel

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Outside the motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Outside the motel

Post  Dean Winchester Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:40 am

Thirty six? That wasn't all that old. Still young enough that really he should be hunting more regularly. Jenny did not seem to mind though, though it annoyed him. The guy was barely ten years older then Jenny, and he was too old to hunt? At least it confirmed Dean's belief that he was a girl.

Dean raised an eyebrow, "You'll have to introduce us some time then," he tapped his fingers against the bed, frowning, "But seriously? He's thirty six and too old for hunting?"
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Type of creature: Human
Pets: None
Potential risk to others:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Campbell Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:48 am

"Dean." Jenny frowned. "He's not too old for hunting, he's just decided that now Iowa's clear he doesn't need to work anymore. You can't just treat this job like it's something you have to do because you know about the creatures. He only hunted before to be at peace, and now he is, he's quit. Sometimes he goes out to sort something but it drove him crazy. Seeing his sister just go... Davis has a right to make his own choices, so he choose to quit hunting." She continued. "And yeah, I know you can't quit this, but he's finally got out of it. I could see him going insane more and more every day. If he didn't quit on his own, I would have made him."
Jenny Campbell
Jenny Campbell

Character sheet
Potential risk to others: Only if they aren't human

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Winchester Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 am

Dean snorted, shaking his head. Of course all hunters had a responsibility to hunt. After all, if they all had the mindset of Jenny's hunter friend then nothing would ever get done. How many innocents would die? He firmly believed that hunting was a responsibility, and that it was wrong of Davis to chicken out. You could never truly leave hunting anyway, Sammy was proof of that. Trying to do so could only ever end badly.

"That's still a lame excuse," Dean said, not at all looking convinced by her argument.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Campbell Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 am

Jenny shrugged. "Why do you think we argue all the time?" Yes, that was a good excuse compared to the other ridiculous things she was trying to think off. "No, he didn't want anything to do with this life, and I can't force him to hunt. I think he just needs some time to get over his sister. That's all."
Jenny Campbell
Jenny Campbell

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Winchester Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:27 am

"What happened to his sister?" Dean asked. What could have been so bad about whatever happened to her to put him off hunting? If something supernatural had got to her, surely he would want to avenge her? Not just sit around on his ass, doing nothing. If something happened to Sam, and he hoped that nothing ever would, then he would do anything to get him back, and get revenge. Though Davis was obviously nothing like that.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Campbell Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:35 am

Jenny watched him darkly. "Wedingo happened." she muttered. "Watched her and heard her getting eaten alive and then he torched it. Then he killed all of them in the five surrounding states. I didn't meet him till three years after, but he was a mess. I've never seen someone with those kind of eyes before. He's never crossed a path with one since then, and he'd never leave them alive if they did. But hunting had always been her idea, her plan. So he respected it being her thing." She paused. "You ever cross one? Horrible things."
Jenny Campbell
Jenny Campbell

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Winchester Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:42 am

Dean winced at hearing what happened to her, "Sounds nasty," he murmured. It had only been a couple of months since him and Sam got the wendigo in Colorado, and they were really unpleasant. It had killed quite a few people before they had got to it.

"Yeah, we did. Couple of months ago," Dean grimaced, though he still didn't get why he avoided hunting afterwards. Surely it would be better to continue his sisters legacy, continue hunting.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Campbell Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:48 am

Jenny shuddered. "God, they scare the crap outta me. At least with vampires you can rip their damn heads off." she laughed. "Now I'm the wuss." she said lamely. "Ever get a vamp?"
Jenny Campbell
Jenny Campbell

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Winchester Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:57 am

"No, never seen one of those," Dean shook his head, "They're extinct, aren't they? Why, have you seen one?" As far as he was aware all the north American vampires were dead, killed off by his dad's old friend Daniel Elkins. They had never encountered any. He would be surprised to hear if Jenny had.

Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Campbell Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:02 am

"Oh, he wasn't American. French guy. Didn't know a word of English. It was alone so I just sneaked in while it was sleeping... after I untied myself. Didn't put up much of a fight though." Yes, they were supposed to be extinct, but they seemed to keep coming back to America. Probably for more kill, and less noticeable in a more populated area.

"You've never seen one then? Huh."
Jenny Campbell
Jenny Campbell

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Winchester Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:05 am

Dean supposed that made more sense. He wasn't really all that aware of what the vampire population was like outside of America, but by the sounds of it Europe was still thriving with them.

"No, never," Dean frowned, hew ould have liked to though. Maybe he'd see one at some point, especially if they were coming over to America.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Campbell Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:50 am

"I tied to translate some of what he said... um..." She narrowed her eyes, trying to remember what she had heard. It was something threatening, for sure,but she'd only managed to remember part of it since she didn't speak French. "I wrote it down in my journal. Something like 'be afraid'. He said more. I don't really remember - it was about three years ago."
Jenny Campbell
Jenny Campbell

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Winchester Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:56 pm

"Sounds ominous," Dean murmured thoughtfully. He had never encountered a vampire, and no hunter that was a friend of their families had in recent years either. Considering that it was three years ago it probably did not mean anything though. Dean twirled the key around in his hand, fingers brushing against the cold metal. Could this be related to it? He was unsure.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Campbell Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Jenny smiled. "So, Cristo," She casually added that in from time to time when around some people. Her paranoia always got to her after keeping the curse down again - it was always around people she had started to trust. Dean probably wouldn't think much of it because it was a standard thing... Davis did it to her all the time and it had become a kind of nickname for people she met randomly who were supposed to be people she knew or officials. Jenny didn't even give it a second thought, barely even noticing she'd said it. "You meet anything unusual in the last ten years?"
Jenny Campbell
Jenny Campbell

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Winchester Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Dean features creased as Jenny was the Latin word for God. Did she think he was possessed? Still, could never be too careful in the hunting business. Anyone could be possessed. She had not seen him in several years, so it was fair enough to be suspicious.

"Nothing like that," Dean said, shaking his head, "Just the normal really. Loads of ghosts, wendigo a couple of months back." He'd seen other things of course, but nothing particularly noteworthy.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Campbell Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:31 pm

"Oh my god." Jenny remembered something and started laughing. "That reminds me of something... a few months ago." She tried to stop laughing but was finding it pretty hard. But no, she couldn't wake Sam, who hadn't been asleep long. She covered her mouth and then finally stopping laughing enough to come out with, "Haunted salt factory."
Jenny Campbell
Jenny Campbell

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Winchester Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:36 pm

"Haunted salt factory?" Dean asked in disbelief, that truly did sound like a weird one, "How the hell can a salt factory become haunted?" Ghosts couldn't cross salt lines, and with all the salt bound to be hanging around how could that work? He looked at Jenny curiously, raising an eyebrow.

He glanced over to Sam at the sound of Jenny laughing. He didn't wake, thankfully. Waking him up would result in a grumpy and irritable Sam, which he would rather do without.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Campbell Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:41 pm

"The guy died in the bathroom." she replied. "So basically, it's just me and three other workers walking about this place and then he jumps out right at us but can't get out the bathroom, so he starts going on about how the salt is his legacy." She stopped laughing. "It sounds funnier than it actually was, but of all the places to haunt... a freaking salt factory? Seriously." She shook her head. "At least there is some humour."
Jenny Campbell
Jenny Campbell

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5